ULSTER HISTORICAL FOUNDATION AT GAELIC AMERICAN CLUB MARCH 24, 2019
- Join us for a day of learning how to research Irish genealogy. Seminars are presented by Fintan Mullan and Gillian Hunt of the Ulster Historical Foundation (UHF, Belfast) for an all day seminar. Topics cover all of Ireland (32 counties) and challenges tracing Irish ancestors. This is the only stop in Connecticut for these experts during their 2019 North American tour.
- Sign up online through: Irish Family History Day 2019
- Mail-in registration form
- Program Agenda
- A limited number of opportunities for 20-minute private consultations are available (first-come basis) at additional cost payable directly to UHF.
- Admission for those who haven’t pre-registered is available at the door on the event day (subject to availability)
- Lunch is included in admission fee.